We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
If Google Ads sounds too good to be true… well… it’s kind of because it is. It’s a highly-competitive, constantly-evolving platform where only the savviest of advertisers really thrive. It’s easy to waste money on the wrong keywords or overpay for a click that’s not going to convert into a sale. To avoid costly mistakes and misuse, it’s wise to partner up with a digital marketing agency that knows the ins and outs of Google Ads.
Single Grain is a Google Premier Partner. We have loads of experience running successful Google Ads campaigns across just about every industry, and our team possesses meaningful certifications in Google ads.
We will work directly with your company to:
- Set realistic Google Ads goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Identify the audiences and demographics your business needs to target
- Create targeted keywords and smart bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more valuable traffic to your site
- Help expand your reach into new, lucrative markets
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Ad creation & optimization
- ROI measurements & optimization tips
- In-depth keyword discovery
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
- Advanced campaign consulting (including geo-targeting & day-parting)
- Discovery of new market & medium opportunities
Do you offer guarantees?
We stand by the value and quality of our work, but we can’t guarantee specific results. However, Google has officially named us a Premier Partner because we’ve shown our strategies work.
How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads is PPC advertising, also known as pay-per-click advertising, is a popular type of online advertising. In PPC advertising, your business instructs a host (such as Google or Amazon) to display an advertisement on relevant search results or product pages. When a user clicks on your ad, your business is then charged an appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) fee. To keep spending under control, advertising platforms allow businesses to set campaign budgets for just about everything, including cost per click, daily spend, weekly spend, and lifetime spend.
The purpose of PPC advertising is to get users to click on your ad — and then perform another desirable action, such as making a purchase, subscribing to a blog, or contacting your business.
How do you charge?
Since every project we take on is tailor-made for each client, we can’t offer general pricing information. Feel free to get in touch with us to get a better idea of what high-impact PPC advertising will cost you.
What makes you different from other Google Ads agencies?
Many agencies use the same formulaic approach to achieve just-satisfactory results for their clients. This cut-and-paste method of PPC advertising hinders business growth and could cost your business countless dollars in untapped revenue.
At Single Grain, we make sure every client receives custom-built Google Ads strategies. We’re constantly researching, testing, tweaking, and improving that strategy to ensure you’re getting the best possible return on investment.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
The modern consumer’s growing demand for transparency and authenticity has paved the way for the influencer marketing boom. In fact, according to MediaKix, in the next five years, influencer marketing is estimated to become a $5-10 billion industry. In the comprehensive infographic below, you will see that companies and brands that invested in influencer marketing […]
Google Analytics is the most popular web analytics tool worldwide and is used by almost every webmaster. It has the largest market share of around 85.4% when compared to other analytics tools. The reason it’s so popular is because it’s free to use, data comes directly from Google and you can make concrete business decisions […]
Geotargeting is a marketing tactic that uses geographical locations derived from a user’s IP address to serve city- or neighborhood-specific content or advertisements to them. So if you’re a business and you’re running Google Ads, you’re probably doing geotargeting, either by state or zip code. But you may be missing out on a powerful option […]