We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Programmatic paid advertising and display advertising are brilliant ways to target potential customers with highly-personalized content… without having to sit down and design customized graphics just for them. That savings in time and labor costs means that programmatic and display advertising campaigns can often yield unbelievably high ROI for your business.
At Single Grain, our digital marketing specialists, technical geniuses and creative copywriters develop highly-effective programmatic and display advertising campaigns on behalf of your business.
Your customers won’t know about the bidding war (or any of the brilliant minds) that built the gorgeous, high-impact banners and media-rich ads they see on their screens as they browse the web. They’ll just click on your link and think: Wow, this is just what I was looking for!
After all, at Single Grain, we’re experts. We’ll walk you through every step of modern digital advertising, including helping your company decide if programmatic marketing and display advertising are the right strategies for your business.
We will work as your partner to:
- Set realistic advertising goals based on your wants, needs and budget
- Identify the particular audiences and demographics your business needs to target
- Craft captivating campaigns that use the right copy, images, video and visual content
- Constantly test, review and retest campaigns to ensure our strategy constantly improves
- Assist your brand in testing out new markets and audiences—if and when you’re ready
- Use our experience and industry knowledge to boost your conversion rates
When you work with Single Grain, you can expect:
- Professional-but-personal strategy & execution
- Thorough analysis of what your competition is up to, and how we can do it better
- Awesome ads that get smarter over time
- ROI measurements & optimization tips (we’re data nerds, after all)
- In-depth, multi-dimensional targeting of your customer’s complete profile
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regularly-scheduled progress reports and total transparency
- Advanced campaign consulting
- Performance reports (in plain English) about what’s working and what’s not
Do you offer guarantees?
Unfortunately, we cannot promise results. What we can promise, though, is unbelievably smart, targeted and unique campaigns that you’re going to love. Learn more about what we do and how we do it by scheduling a free consultation with us!
What is programmatic advertising? How does it work?
Programmatic advertising is probably one of the most complicated forms of digital advertising. In a nutshell, it’s like ad buying in bulk from exclusive marketplaces, usually accessed via gigantic exchanges like Google Marketing Platform (a.k.a. Double Click), Oath, or StackAdapt. We pick the target audiences, we write the copy, we design the ads and we set a budget. Then, the exchanges bid for us in real time, display your ads to the precise customer who meets the targeting requirements and budget!
What is display advertising? How does it work?
Display advertising used to be synonymous with banner ads, but it can refer to any visual ad on a website. Videos, pictures, widgets, surveys — It all counts as display advertising. Display advertising can also be programmatic advertising, though it may also be a more straightforward pay-per-click (PPC) model, too.
There are some well-known facts about banner ads that you can easily discover using Google. For example, wide ads perform better than narrow ones. You can find that info anywhere. But here at Single Grain, we have our own vault of little tricks, hacks and how-tos, and we’ll use that knowledge to get your business the best return on investment possible.
How do you charge?
No client has the same goals, business or budget. So we build every campaign (and every estimate!) from scratch after a new client’s initial consultation. Yes, it’s harder. Yes, it’s more complicated. And yes, it’s better for everyone.
If you want to know how much high-impact programmatic advertising, media buying and display advertising are going to cost you, just give us a call. We’ll talk you through every last detail.
What makes you different from other digital advertising agencies?
We are completely client-driven and committed to customized, cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns. We don’t recycle ideas, strategies or even proposals. The minute you become a Single Grain client, your business is our business. We will do everything in our power to ensure your company grows through thoughtful, innovative and expertly-targeted programmatic advertising and display marketing.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
If you have a SaaS platform, getting people to sign up for your offer instead of your competitor’s is a challenge from a marketing, pricing and product development perspective. You have to communicate what sets your product apart, price it competitively and ensure that it has all the bells and whistles that your users really […]
Marketing budgets vary widely by industry, company size and business goals. Trying to figure out exactly how much you should be spending can be tricky – and if you ask 10 people what they think, you’re going to get 10 different answers. For example, the U.S. Small Business Administration recommends spending 7-8% of your company’s revenue […]
If you ask most advertisers and businesses about their digital sales funnel or ad their ads funnels, they’ll typically list some variation of the following steps: Discovery Research/consideration Purchase/decision Some funnels are more complex, involving additional lead stages or interest steps, but despite the numerous (and seemingly endless) variations that I’ve seen, they all almost […]