We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Like Google AdWords, Amazon uses the pay-per-click (PPC) advertising model. When you see a sponsored product listed on Amazon, it’s because the seller has bid to show you that advertisement, and is willing to pay if you click on it. Amazon ads allow advertisers to feature products both in regular search results and as competing products related to an item a customer is already considering.
We will work directly with your company to:
- Establish realistic goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Show you how different budgets will yield certain results
- Create targeted keywords and smart bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more valuable traffic to your site
- Help you understand how your competitors are succeeding and falling short
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Access to tools that allow for in-depth product research
- Ad creation & optimization
- ROI measurements & optimization tips
- In-depth keyword discovery
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
- Advanced campaign consulting
- Discovery of new market & medium opportunities
Do you offer guarantees?
We do not offer performance-based guarantees, but give you our word we will do everything possible to ensure your campaign succeeds.
How does Amazon advertising work?
Amazon advertising is PPC advertising, also known as pay-per-click advertising. Your business provides a bid to Amazon to display an advertisement on relevant search results or product pages. When a user clicks on your ad, your business is then charged an appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) fee. To keep spending under control, Amazon allow businesses to set campaign budgets for just about everything, including cost per click, daily spend, weekly spend, and lifetime spend.
The purpose of Amazon’s PPC advertising is to get users to click on your ad and purchase your product.
How do you charge?
We create individualized Amazon advertising strategies for all of our clients, so we cannot share general pricing information. We’d be happy to talk in-depth about your company’s needs and then provide you with a quote for our services.
What makes you different from other PPC advertising agencies?
Far too many agencies sell the same keywords, strategies, and ads to similar clients. At Single Grain, we provide only completely individualized Amazon advertising strategies to our clients. We will build you a customized, revenue-generating strategy — and then we’ll analyze, refine, and optimize it whenever necessary.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense for what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion.
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Branding today is so much more than just a logo, a color scheme, or an advertising campaign. The concept has evolved and expanded like crazy over the past few decades and branding is now built on every single interaction between a customer and a business, both in-person and online. This puts businesses that are trying […]
Let’s be honest: we all crave sales. No matter what your business is, you want to stay one step ahead of your competitors and boost sales. But the days when you could simply launch an advertising campaign to attract new customers are long gone. Traditional online advertising doesn’t work anymore: according to HubSpot, 64% of people who […]
Online advertising can sometimes feel a whole lot like playing Plinko, the popular mini-game featured on The Price Is Right. You drop a ball into a board pock-marked with pins and hope it lands where you want it. In other words, advertising online is complicated; you do research, determine your target audience, create a quality […]