Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
Our Amazon specialists create robust, done-for-you advertising campaigns specifically designed to sell more products, faster.
Nearly half of all ecommerce sales happen on Amazon so if you’re committed to boosting your ecommerce company’s bottom line, you should consider using Amazon’s own advertising tools.
Amazon advertising is PPC (pay-per-click) advertising. When you see a sponsored product listed on Amazon, it’s because the seller has bid to show you that advertisement, and is willing to pay if you click on it. Amazon ads allow advertisers to feature products both in regular search results and as competing products related to an item a customer is already considering.
We will work directly with your company to:
- Establish realistic goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Show you how different budgets will yield certain results
- Create targeted keywords and smart bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more valuable traffic to your site
- Help you understand how your competitors are succeeding and falling short
What Amazon Advertising Services Do We Offer?
We can help with any of the following:
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Access to tools that allow for in-depth product research
- Ad creation & optimization
- ROI measurements & optimization tips
- In-depth keyword discovery
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
- Advanced campaign consulting
- Discovery of new market & medium opportunities
Do you offer guarantees?
We do not offer performance-based guarantees, but give you our word we will do everything possible to ensure your campaign succeeds.
How does Amazon advertising work?
Amazon advertising is PPC advertising, also known as pay-per-click advertising. Your business provides a bid to Amazon to display an advertisement on relevant search results or product pages. When a user clicks on your ad, your business is then charged an appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) fee. To keep spending under control, Amazon allow businesses to set campaign budgets for just about everything, including cost per click, daily spend, weekly spend, and lifetime spend.
The purpose of Amazon’s PPC advertising is to get users to click on your ad and purchase your product.
How do you charge?
We create individualized Amazon advertising strategies for all of our clients, so we cannot share general pricing information. We’d be happy to talk in-depth about your company’s needs and then provide you with a quote for our services.
What makes you different from other PPC advertising agencies?
Far too many agencies sell the same keywords, strategies, and ads to similar clients. At Single Grain, we provide only completely individualized Amazon advertising strategies to our clients. We will build you a customized, revenue-generating strategy — and then we’ll analyze, refine, and optimize it whenever necessary.