We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
But there’s a major performance difference between the type of high-quality graphics Single Grain creates and the hastily-thrown-together infographics other companies produce. Here’s how our infographic design process leads to images that drive traffic, social shares, backlinks and other key metrics for your company:
- Topic Selection – When it comes to infographic success, topic selection is everything. We work with you to uncover your customers’ hot button issues, allowing us to create graphics that immediately capture their attention.
- Initial Research – Once a topic has been approved, our data analysts scour the web for key data points to support the chosen theme. This careful cultivation ensures that your graphics are error-free and as compelling as possible to read.
- Wireframing – Throughout this stage of the process, our talented designers begin mapping out the layout of your final infographic. Each layout is custom-built for maximum visual impact, distinguishing your design from the many infographic templates that exist online.
- Final Design – Finally, your wireframe is filled out with eye-catching images and engaging data displays. Our attention to detail throughout this stage retains reader attention and moves them through the infographic to your company’s brand name and logo.
How long does it take to see results?
Usually 5-6 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time.
Do you offer any guarantees?
We do not – if we offered guaranteed ROI we would be sitting on the beach right now ?
What makes you different from other agencies?
People on our team have experience working in house and in a tech startup atmosphere where we understand the importance of increasing our clients’ bottom line. That’s all that matters to us.
How do you measure SEO success?
Great question. We look at organic traffic and organic conversions. To a lesser degree, we’ll pay some attention to keyword rankings but don’t put too much emphasis on them.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Email has worked for several decades. People send emails daily, making it a great channel to reach customers. And it still works well. The only problem is that it’s working less well with each passing year. Live chat and chatbots, on the other hand, are gaining steam. In fact, BigCommerce says that they are the future […]
With 2019 freshly arrived, it is a good idea to look at the business strategies that you are planning to implement this year to ensure that it’s a good year for your e-commerce business. Among the many battle plans that you should formulate, one of the most important is your social media strategy. Time and […]
SEO has changed over the years. In the beginning, search engines crawled links between sites and even before Google, linking from one site to another was virtually the only way you could get anywhere. Eventually, keywords came into play and search engines could attach common keyword phrases to links found on the Internet. But as […]