But there’s a major performance difference between the type of high-quality graphics Single Grain creates and the hastily-thrown-together infographics other companies produce. Here’s how our infographic design process leads to images that drive traffic, social shares, backlinks and other key metrics for your company:
- Topic Selection – When it comes to infographic success, topic selection is everything. We work with you to uncover your customers’ hot button issues, allowing us to create graphics that immediately capture their attention.
- Initial Research – Once a topic has been approved, our data analysts scour the web for key data points to support the chosen theme. This careful cultivation ensures that your graphics are error-free and as compelling as possible to read.
- Wireframing – Throughout this stage of the process, our talented designers begin mapping out the layout of your final infographic. Each layout is custom-built for maximum visual impact, distinguishing your design from the many infographic templates that exist online.
- Final Design – Finally, your wireframe is filled out with eye-catching images and engaging data displays. Our attention to detail throughout this stage retains reader attention and moves them through the infographic to your company’s brand name and logo.
How long does it take to see results?
Usually 5-6 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time.
Do you offer any guarantees?
We do not – if we offered guaranteed ROI we would be sitting on the beach right now ?
What makes you different from other agencies?
People on our team have experience working in house and in a tech startup atmosphere where we understand the importance of increasing our clients’ bottom line. That’s all that matters to us.
How do you measure SEO success?
Great question. We look at organic traffic and organic conversions. To a lesser degree, we’ll pay some attention to keyword rankings but don’t put too much emphasis on them.
Interested in joining these
happy digital marketing customers?
We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Single Grain team have been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise; exactly what we look for in partners.
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
When it comes to growing organic traffic, many people produce more blog posts. Here's how we doubled our traffic 100-400% just by updating our old content.Read full article
Quora has finally rolled out its ad platform and according to the numbers, marketers are excited. This guide will get you started with Quora advertising.Read full article
Google uses artificial intelligence to mimic human interaction for a better user experience. Here are 7 ways to pump up your digital marketing with AI.Read full article
If many of your web pages have gotten indexed as a result of low-quality, duplicate content, you may be suffering from "index bloat." Here's how to fix it.Read full article
- 5 Tips to Improve #Conversions for Your Pay-Per-Click #Campaigns: https://t.co/jXwX0f0DyM #FBads #socialmedia #smm https://t.co/Ij3L1D4zC6
- 25 Brands That Made it Big with #ContentMarketing https://t.co/84VZwu3BN2 #socialmedia #SMM https://t.co/utXk4smeES
- Should You Offer Premium #Content, or No? The Publisher of '@FoundrMag' Weighs in: https://t.co/MOFKgxrjUw https://t.co/mLf393OV6Z
- Why Nobody is Reading Your #Blog: https://t.co/WftzY7HmSc #contentmarketing #smm #socialmedia https://t.co/qIg2fXQScq
- What does your attitude say about you and your #brand? #socialmedia #smm #contentmarketing https://t.co/8RvCUdkiNq