But there’s a major performance difference between the type of high-quality graphics Single Grain creates and the hastily-thrown-together infographics other companies produce. Here’s how our infographic design process leads to images that drive traffic, social shares, backlinks and other key metrics for your company:
- Topic Selection – When it comes to infographic success, topic selection is everything. We work with you to uncover your customers’ hot button issues, allowing us to create graphics that immediately capture their attention.
- Initial Research – Once a topic has been approved, our data analysts scour the web for key data points to support the chosen theme. This careful cultivation ensures that your graphics are error-free and as compelling as possible to read.
- Wireframing – Throughout this stage of the process, our talented designers begin mapping out the layout of your final infographic. Each layout is custom-built for maximum visual impact, distinguishing your design from the many infographic templates that exist online.
- Final Design – Finally, your wireframe is filled out with eye-catching images and engaging data displays. Our attention to detail throughout this stage retains reader attention and moves them through the infographic to your company’s brand name and logo.
How long does it take to see results?
Usually 5-6 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time.
Do you offer any guarantees?
We do not – if we offered guaranteed ROI we would be sitting on the beach right now ?
What makes you different from other agencies?
People on our team have experience working in house and in a tech startup atmosphere where we understand the importance of increasing our clients’ bottom line. That’s all that matters to us.
How do you measure SEO success?
Great question. We look at organic traffic and organic conversions. To a lesser degree, we’ll pay some attention to keyword rankings but don’t put too much emphasis on them.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
How often should you monitor your competition? When you continually focus on what your competition is doing, you’ll never be the first mover.Read full article
Do you have a WordPress site or manage WP sites for clients? Then you’ll appreciate this shortlist of my 10 favorite super useful plugins for WordPress.Read full article
With 700 million active users, Instagram is giving Facebook and Twitter a run for their money. But that doesn't matter if you're making these mistakes.Read full article
If you’re already producing content, should you be tracking your keyword ranking? And if so, what is the best way to do it?Read full article
- Content Expansion: How To Maximize Your #Content: https://t.co/CuKGvQrolS #contentmarketing #socialmedia #SMM https://t.co/lvMVwGZb16
- In this #podcast we talked to @TEDTalks Speaker, @shivsiroya who built financial app 'Tala' with great #success:… https://t.co/BVzn8ZUAKN
- How Often Should You Be Monitoring Your Competition? By @ericosiu - https://t.co/KEzUarMq0L #blog #marketing https://t.co/OV11scValW
- How @lkr Built Her [email protected]' App to $150,000 Monthly #Revenue in 13 Months https://t.co/7ueeTfLJIw #socialmedia https://t.co/IDau179ySV
- Size doesn't matter, if quality doesn't follow. #socialmedia #smm #quote https://t.co/FQ3mint5ZO