Hopefully you’ve already read the About Us section, so you know a little about the Single Grain company philosophy.
We expect nothing but the best, and in return, we supply a great, relaxed yet fun work environment. You can even come to the office wearing shorts and sandals if you want. We promote learning and employee growth, and will do whatever it takes to get you to that next level – even if it means outgrowing your position in the company.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with SEO team to plan initiatives
- Publish web content
- Conduct keyword research
- Optimizing site architecture, optimizing URL structures
- Link Building
- Optimize pages for search engines, change content on pages, promote page/keyword ranking, strive to lower customer acquisition costs manually and/or with management tools
- Research latest trends and stay up to date with the internet marketing industry
- SEO Analysis
- Develop and manage social media marketing campaigns: create social media strategy for Single Grain’s websites(Forums and blogs), as well as create positive exposure on external social media sites, such as Facebook, MySpace, Digg, Stumbleupon, YouTube, etc.
- Write SEO web content
- Create SEO Best Practices and educate clients on internet marketing
- Reporting: rankings reports, keyword reports, link reports, etc
- Competence and willingness to multitask under pressure and tight deadlines
- 1-2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with little supervision
- Must have in keyword research, content creation, link building, and
- title/meta tag creation for SEO Strategy
- Willing to learn of how to obtain high organics search listings
- Strong Writing Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel data modeling including use of pivot tables and Power Point
- Must have strong project management and organizational skills
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business is a plus
- WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools