[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
This post originally appeared on Growth Everywhere, a marketing and business growth blog.
Hey everyone, happy Friday! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! As you recover from your heavily tryptophaned state, take a look at my five favorite marketing articles from this week. Enjoy!
- How Andy Drish Went From Picking Corn to Building a Multi-Million Dollar Business – Great interview with Andry Drish, CEO of The Foundation, which helps entrepreneurs start companies. He talks about the lessons (and strategies) he learned along his journey from picking corn in Iowa to becoming “one of the most connected entrepreneurs in tech.”
- EP 72: How DigitalMarketer Generated 500% ROI In 3 Days Using Facebook Messenger – This Perpetual Traffic podcast details how DigitalMarketer used the new Facebook Ad Messenger “to start over 300 conversations with their fans and customers, which led to a 500% ROI in just three days!” They show you how you can implement this advertising strategy for any business.
- Instapage’s $30,000 Lead Nurturing Journey – This is a case study about how Instapage almost deleted 55,000 “stale database contacts.” Luckily someone thought there was still revenue there to unlock, so they launched a lead nurturing journey which drove $30,000 in ARR in less than two months! This case study shows you exactly what they did (structure, triggers, emails, etc.).
- Featured Snippets: A Dead-Simple Tactic for Making Them Stick – This post from Moz is based on a MozCon 2015 talk by Dr. Pete who said, regarding SERPs: “Be a better answer to the question. It’s good for users.” The author discusses why he thinks “brands should be making the attainment of featured snippets a priority.”
- Running Growth for a 116 Million User Social Network – In this video, George Lee shares what he learned as former head of growth at Instagram, such as don’t grow until you have product market fit or can scale, why your head of growth should report to the CEO, and setting goals while keeping the focus on your audience.
In case you missed it:
Latest blogs from Growth Everywhere:
- GE 178: How Adam Callinan Grew BottleKeeper to an 8-Figure Revenue with 0 Employees in 3.5 Years (podcast) – Interview with BottleKeeper founder Adam Callinan: how he took the business from $3,000 to $60,000 in monthly sales in 2 years with a simple demo video.
- 9 Marketing Mistakes You Don’t Realize You’re Making (And How to Avoid Them) – To err is human, but to avoid these nine common marketing mistakes is divine! Learn what to do (and what not to do!) so you can market like a pro.
Latest blogs from Single Grain:
- How to Optimize Your Content Strategy with the Buyer’s Journey – Most marketers don’t deliver the right content at the right time to the right people. Here’s how to optimize your content strategy with a buyer’s journey.
- How to Get More Reviews for Your Local Business – 90% of customers say that online reviews played a role in their buying decision. Here’s how to get more positive reviews for your local business.