Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
Single Grain is looking for a motivated advertising pro to join our growing team. You should know terms like CPM, CPC, CTR and Quality Score like the back of your hand. The position will be based in Santa Monica, CA and will start remotely initially. Please make sure you also include ‘PPC is cool’ in your cover letter – failure to do so will disqualify you from consideration!
In order to be considered, please also answer the following questions in your cover letter when applying:
- I’m optimizing for the term ‘red shoes’ and I’m afraid of high costs per click. What are some ways to bring this down?
- Give me an example of your most successful PPC campaign, why was it successful?
- What are some effective ways to increase quality score?
- Manage Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Ask and Yahoo PPC / content networks campaigns.
- Master the language of SEO and apply best practices to ads, marketing pages, landing pages and ad campaigns: organic search, PPC marketing, CTT, CPC, SEM, ROI, etc.
- Analyze the performance of SEM campaigns and optimize them.
- Understand and implement online marketing strategy as it relates to social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest etc.
- Manage landing page optimization for the company’s key marketing and product pages.
- Prepare detailed advertising results and strategy recommendation reports.
- Work side by side with our in-house Data Analyst to manage, advise and implement tracking solutions with programs like Google Analytics, Omniture and the like.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- REQUIRED: be Google Adwords Certified, or GCP
- REQUIRED: have managed PPC accounts with average monthly spend above 20k+
- REQUIRED: Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Yahoo Sponsored Search & Microsoft Advertising adCenter
- REQUIRED 2+ years (MINIMUM) PPC and SEO campaign management experience
- REQUIRED: Expert proficiency in Google Analytics or similar web analytics software
- Familiarity with DoubleClick a plus
- Energetic, goal-driven, professional with great work ethic
- Excellent writing and proofing skills for search engine optimization
- 3+ years online marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML. Design skills a huge PLUS
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and consultative selling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong computer and internet use experience
- Certifications in search engine marketing preferred
- Agency experience preferred
Please do not apply if you do not fulfill ALL required skills
Single Grain was founded in 2007 with a dedicated focus on developing relationships with select clients to yield exponential returns on their search investment. Single Grain has since doubled its revenues, working with top caliber clients including several Fortune 500 companies. In the evolving field of search marketing, it is solid search expertise – delivered on a one-to-one basis with clients – that is the real difference when looking for results.
It is this singular reason that we have put together a team of the best minds in search marketing. These are the thought leaders featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur.com thanks to their industry leading expertise. Now we can leverage this robust portfolio of search knowledge to meet the precise needs of our clients.