Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
One out of every four people are addicted to the Internet (source: oh lets just say Wikipedia). With the rise of social bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumble Upon and Netscape, it is easy to get lost in the Internet.
12 Steps to Fight the Irresistible Urge of the Internet:
- Have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like you used to, before the Internet.
- Eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
- Get dressed before noon.
- Make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Internet.
- Sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family who are Internet-deprived.
- Call someone on the phone who you cannot contact via the Internet.
- Read a book…if you still remember how.
- Listen to those people around you and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so you can hear the music on the Internet.
- Don't be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
- Try to get out of the house at least once a week, whether it is necessary or not.
- Remember that your bank is not forgiving if you forget to balance my checkbook because you was too busy on the Internet.
- Remember that you must go to bed sometime…and the Internet will always be there tomorrow!