1. It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle. – Alabama (Acts 1980, No. 80-434, p. 604, Â§11-104.)
2. Dominoes may not be played on Sunday. – Alabama Acts 1953, No. 230, p. 297; Code 1975, Â§13-6-1.)
3. Bear wrestling matches are prohibited. – Alabama (Acts 1996, No. 96-468, p. 581, Â§1.)
4. Owners of flamingos may not let their pet into barber shops. – Alaska (GJB Â§ 20.10.010)
5. You may not have more than two dildos in a house.- Arizona
6. Honking oneâ€™s car horn at a sandwich shop after 9 PM is against the law. -Arkansas (Code 1961, Â§ 25-74)
7. No one may â€œsuddenly start or stop” their car at a McDonaldâ€™s. – Arkansas (Code 1961, Â§ 25-156–25-158)
8. Bowling on the sidewalk is illegal. – California (9.26.010)
9. Throwing missles at cars is illegal. Colorado (Ord. No. 21-1999, Â§ 12, 11-17-99)
10. No person shall pretend to sleep on a bench on the boardwalk.- Delaware (Â§ 198-30)
11. If you want to read your favorite book in public to your friends, do it before 2:45 AM. – Georgia (Ord. of 5-1-2001, Â§ 1; Ord. of 12-4-2001, Â§ 2)
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.